Click here to download PDF version
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of California at Los Angeles, 2022-2027 (expected)
- Master of Engineering, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2019–2022
- Bachelor of Engineering, Tongji University, 2015–2019
- Major in Software Engineering
- Graduated with honors
- Overall GPA: 4.71/5.0
- Rank: 8/160 (5.0%)
- Conference Organizers:
- Organizing Committee Member, LoG 2022
- Session Chair, WWW 2022
- Conference PC Members:
- NeurIPS 2022, 2021, 2020
- KDD 2022
- ICML 2022, 2021
- ICLR 2022, 2021
- AAAI 2022, 2021
- WWW 2021
- ECML-PKDD 2021, 2020
- Journal Reviewers:
- IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell.
- IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging
- IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. Learn. Syst.
- IEEE Trans. Signal Inf. Process. Netw.
- Inf. Process. Manag.
- Int. J. Intell. Syst.
- Neural Process. Lett.
Selected Honors and Awards
- Graduate Dean’s Scholar Award, University of California at Los Angeles (2022)
- National Scholarship, The Ministry of Education of China (2021, 2017)
- NeurIPS Outstanding Reviewer Award (2021)
- SIGMM Student Travel Grant Award (2021)
- SIGIR Student Travel Award (2021)
- ICML Participation Grant (2021)
- Outstanding Student, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (2021, 2020)
- Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis of Tongji University (2019)
- AAAI Student Scholarship (2019)
- Pacemaker to Outstanding Undergraduate Student, Tongji University (2018)
- Mr. Yichen Xu
- Bachelor at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Incoming PhD student at School of Computer and Communication Sciences, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)