Welcome to Yanqiao ZHU’s Personal Homepage!
I am currently pursuing my master’s degree of Computer Science at Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, under joint supervision of Professor Tieniu TAN and Professor Shu WU. My research interests mainly lie in the fields of machine learning (with an emphasis on graph representation learning) and its application to recommender systems.
- [1/16/2021] One paper on graph contrastive learning got accepted to WWW 2021 with an overall acceptance rate of 20.6% (357 / 1,736). See you in Ljubljana, Slovenia!
- [11/1/2020] One paper on modeling neighborhood interaction for graph representation learning got accepted to Pattern Recognition (IF: 7.196).
- [6/22/2020] I will be presenting our recent work on graph contrastive representation learning at ICML 2020 Workshop on Graph Representation Learning and Beyond (GRL+). Look forward to seeing you online on 17 July!
- [6/19/2020] I was awarded the title of Outstanding Student of University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- [4/23/2020] One short paper got accepted to SIGIR 2020 with an acceptance rate of 30% (153 / 507). See you online!
Center for Research on Intelligent Perception and Computing
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Intelligent Building, 95 Zhongguancun East Road, 100190, Beijing, China