Welcome to Yanqiao ZHU’s Personal Homepage!
I am currently pursuing my master’s degree of Computer Science at Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, under joint supervision of Professor Tieniu TAN and Professor Shu WU. I am also closely working with Professor Qiang LIU from the same institute and Professor Carl J. YANG from Emory University. My research interests mainly lie in the fields of machine learning with an emphasis on graph representation learning and its application to recommender systems and brain network analysis.
I will apply for CS PhD programs for Fall 2022. Feel free to drop me an Email if you are interested in recruiting me!
- [11/10/2021] Honored to receive the National Scholarship!
- [10/11/2021] Our work on benchmarking graph contrastive learning got accepted to NeurIPS 2021 with an overall acceptance rate of 35.95% (174 / 484). See you virtually in Sydney, Australia!
- [8/28/2021] We have developed PyGCL, a Graph Contrastive Learning library featuring modularized GCL components from published papers, standardized evaluation, and experiment management. Please have a try and welcome pull requests!
- [8/11/2021] Invited to serve as a Program Committee Member for AAAI 2022.
- [8/10/2021] Two short papers on click-through rate prediction and active learning for text classificationgot accepted to CIKM 2021 with an overall acceptance rate of 28.3% (177 / 626). See you (virtually) in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia!
Center for Research on Intelligent Perception and Computing
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Intelligent Building, 95 Zhongguancun East Road, 100190, Beijing, China