Welcome to Yanqiao ZHU’s Personal Homepage!
I am an incoming PhD student at University of California, Los Angeles. My advisors are Profs. Wei Wang and Yizhou Sun. Previously, I obtained my master’s degree in Computer Science from Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, where I fortunately worked with Profs. Shu Wu, Qiang Liu, and Carl J. Yang. My current research interests lie primarily in the area of graph representation learning with an emphasis on self-supervised learning and interdisciplinary applications.
- [8/2/2022] One short paper on multiview network embedding got accepted to CIKM 2022. See you in Atlanta, GA!
- [7/30/2022] Invited to serve as a Program Committee Member for ICLR 2023.
- [6/3/2022] Our work on brain disease analysis with interpretable graph neural networks got accepted to MICCAI 2022 (among the top 13% in 1,825 submissions). See you in Singapore!
- [6/2/2022] Our work on cross-data brain network analysis got accepted to KDD Health Day 2022. Kudos to Owen for his hard work!
- [5/21/2022] Successfully defended my master’s thesis. Thank you all for your support and encouragement over the last three years!
The Scalable Analytics Institute (ScAI)
Department of Computer Science
University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
404 Westwood Plaza, Engineering VI, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1596