Welcome to Yanqiao ZHU’s Personal Homepage!
I am an incoming PhD student at University of California, Los Angeles. My advisors are Profs. Wei Wang and Yizhou Sun. Previously, I obtained my master’s degree in Computer Science from Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, where I fortunately worked with Profs. Shu Wu, Qiang Liu, and Carl J. Yang. My current research interests lie primarily in the area of graph representation learning with an emphasis on self-supervised learning and graph-based recommender systems.
- [5/21/2022] Successfully defended my master’s thesis. Thank you all for your support and encouragement over the last three years!
- [5/13/2022] Invited to serve as a Program Committee Member for NeurIPS 2022 Track on Datasets and Benchmarks.
- [5/5/2022] Our work on brain disease analysis with interpretable graph neural networks got provisionally accepted to MICCAI 2022 (among the top 13% in 1,825 submissions). See you in Singapore!
- [4/22/2022] Excited to join the organization committe of the first Learning on Graphs (LoG) conference. We cover areas broadly related to machine learning on graphs and geometry and will emphasize on the review quality. Please consider submitting your work to LoG!
- [4/15/2022] Introduce our recent work BrainGB: a benchmark for brain network analysis with graph neural networks. Our package modularizes the design space and recommends a set of recipes for effective GNNs on brain networks. Please visit the project website and welcome comments!
The Scalable Analytics Institute (ScAI)
Department of Computer Science
University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
404 Westwood Plaza, Engineering VI, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1596