Yanqiao ZHU’s Personal Homepage
Welcome to Yanqiao ZHU’s Personal Homepage!
I am currently pursuing my master’s degree of Computer Science at Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, under joint supervision of Professor Tieniu TAN and Professor Shu WU. Previously, I obtained my Bachelor of Engineering degree of Software Engineering from Tongji University in 2019 with honors. My research interests mainly lie in the fields of machine learning (with an emphasis on graph representation learning) and its application to recommender systems.
- [6/22/2020] I will be presenting our recent work on contrastive graph representation learning at ICML 2020 Workshop on Graph Representation Learning and Beyond (GRL+). Look forward to seeing you online on 17 July!
- [6/19/2020] I was awarded the title of Outstanding Student of University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- [4/23/2020] One short paper got accepted to SIGIR 2020 with an acceptance rate of 30% (153 / 507). See you online!
- [8/31/2019] I started my new life at University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- [7/4/2019] I was awarded the third class of Student International Scholarship of Tongji University.
Center for Research on Intelligent Perception and Computing
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Intelligent Building, 95 Zhongguancun East Road, 100190, Beijing, China