Welcome to Yanqiao ZHU’s Personal Homepage!
I am currently pursuing my master’s degree of Computer Science at Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, under joint supervision of Professor Tieniu TAN and Professor Shu WU. My research interests mainly lie in the fields of machine learning (with an emphasis on graph representation learning) and its application to recommender systems.
I will apply for CS PhD programs for Fall 2022. Feel free to drop me an Email if you are interested in recruiting me!
- [6/13/2021] I was invited to serve as a Program Committe Member for ICLR 2022.
- [6/11/2021] I was invited as a Program Committe Member for both Research Track and Datasets and Benchmarks Track at NeurIPS 2021.
- [4/15/2021] I got awarded the title of Outstanding Student of University of Chinese Academy of Sciences for two consecutive years.
- [3/4/2021] We have released a short survey on deep graph structure learning for robust representations. Check out the paper here!
- [2/20/2021] I have been invited to deliver a talk on graph contrastive learning at the GNN symposium jointly organized by Meituan, DataFunTalk, and Graph&Recommendation. The symposium will be held online at 9:30AM — 12:00AM, February 27, and is open to anyone who is interested in graph representation learning. For more details, please see this post (in Chinese). See you this Saturday!
Center for Research on Intelligent Perception and Computing
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition
Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Intelligent Building, 95 Zhongguancun East Road, 100190, Beijing, China